Thursday, December 1, 2011

pms tamed...maybe

Aunt Flow came to visit with a vengeance. Such a vengeance actually that we ended up at the hospital, but..another story for another time. Anywho, PMS thought it'd take over my body including the rational part of my brain. 3 days ago I got in trouble for attitude. Minor, but nonetheless, a punishment spanking. 2 days ago was a much needed maintenance that didn't really stick. Yesterday...well yesterday was rough.

"Will you be a good girl today?" He asked before I'd even opened my eyes in the morning.

"Of course." I told him. I had every intention to, too.

"Will you be a good girl today?" He asked during breakfast.

"Um yeah. Sure I will." Losing confidence...

"Will you be a good girl for me today while I'm gone?" he asked as he walked out the door for work.

"We'll see." Too many damn questions. 

I honestly was good most the day. My chores were done mostly before 1pm as the rule requests. I had a fairly good attitude too even after he got home and through dinner.

And then PMS took over again.

No. I Won't. You can't make me. Just leave me alone. Don't touch me. I'm not talking to you.

He tried to throw me some lifelines...he knew it was PMS...but I didn't take them. I 100% ignored them actually. I stuck my tongue out at one as a matter of fact.

"On your stomach. NOW." 

"NO"

"NOOWWW."

*pout*

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH etc

*5 mins later*

"We're really doing this again? Already? Back on your stomach."

OUCHESSSSSS

"Can I move now?" I whined.

"Actually now you can't. You will stay still until I say you can move."

10 seconds pass...

"Please can I now?"

"NO, don't ask again."

"...please??"

"Corner. Now."

He left the room for a bit to calm down.

"You've taken spankings, corner time, lectures....nothing's working so you're going to bed now. I don't want to see that phone light up again or I'm taking it. No computer. No netflix. No getting out of bed without asking."

I don't know why it took so long but his disappointment finally set in in my mind. I started to cry and apologized. He did too. He said he was sorry he had to do all this but I just wouldn't listen and he has to do this for me and for us to make us stronger. He was right.

In the morning I still couldn't get out of bed. Still no phone or computer or anything else. Not until after he went to pt and after he came home and had a shower and breakfast and was about ready to leave for work.

Now it's time for maintenance again. I kept my attitude in check today. But maybe PMS needs the reminder anyway...just in case.

Ugh...I don't feel good. Stupid cramps! You'd think all this spanking would make them not so bad!

Ash

1 comment:

  1. Good intentions are everything. I need to remember this too!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete