Saturday, December 31, 2011

Guess what stupid thing I did..

You'll never believe it.

Well if you knew me you wouldn't.

In fact I'm having trouble believing it myself but my sore bottom seems to be making it a bit easier to remember.

I guess you could say I finished the year off with a bang. Many of them to be more precise. 

Maybe it's a sign that a lot has changed in this last year. Especially the last 7 months living DD style. Let's start with things that have happened this year before I get to the big shebang. 

1. I quit school.
2. I moved from Missouri to Louisiana. 
3. I told my fiance about DD and started the lifestyle.
4. I was a brat.
5. Then I married my dear HOH and the love my life.
6. I was a brat.
7. We decided to try for a child.
8. I was a brat.

AND THEN

Drum roll please...

I grew up a little? Maybe? Well it's a start.

Want to know the crazy, stupid thing I did?

I wrote a note on my phone to David saying...ahem.."I'm feeling bratty and upset and I'm trying not to be outright disrespectful but it's getting too hard. I need help.." And wouldn't ya know he did?

There you have it folks: I got a hefty spanking brought on by none other than yours truly. What was I thinking? It lasted for almost an hour I think. I sorta lost track of time somewhere in there but it took a long time. And I cried right at the end. That is indeed what I needed, what I was after. But my God does it have to hurt that much to find a peaceful end???

The whole time I was thinking "what the hell did I get myself into? Why did I do this? Why did I essentially ask him for this? Okay okay, I've had enough!" He didn't stop though. No matter how much I whined he didn't stop. He didn't let up. And that's good. I think.

No it is...I know it is a good thing. But grrr it hurts. Red's kind of a celebratory color right? 

Happy New years eve? From my ass to yours?

No that's not right...

Is it midnight yet? Getting married makes you old and sleepy I think. 

Ash

PS. I still vote you visit my humor blog. http://oh-its-her.blogspot.com/  DOOO ITTT. More traffic might influence me to find more time to write. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol! If it's any consolation, even being the spanko that I am, in the midst of a spanking, I always have time for the 'whose idea was this??' to flit briefly through my head! Talk about contradictory! But I agree, the peacefulness is something else.
    Happy New Year :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete