Wednesday, October 19, 2011

keeping things at the forefront of our minds...

...is really quite painful for the one bent over the bed. Due to wanting to be more consistent and due to someone's snotty attitude (not me, couldn't be. I would never) David decided we were going to start maintenance. Something he once thought was unfair. He decided the first week was going to be everyday and then we'd let up from there moving on to every other day and again see where we're at after that week.

Now I think he missed the memo that maintenance isn't supposed to be that bad because let me tell you, sitting was a difficult task for a while. BUT to be fair, I think his goal was to punish me for the bad attitude and just didn't want to drag out an actual punishment so he called it something else so I wouldn't feel bad everyday. Sweet...I suppose. My backside begs to differ.

We're now on the week where it's every other day. Actually I believe we're on week two of that. I've got more important things to count down to. Like the trip home and the wedding :) I don't know what happened. I haven't been getting in a whole lot of trouble. He's been relatively consistent. Relatively. And I was getting maintenance and yet....yesterday didn't go well. I even had maintenance in the morning! But I don't know. Maybe it was good ol' Aunt Flow messing with my head but I just couldn't turn off the pouting which in this household is like...the biggest crime ever. And it was his day off no less after a 24 staff duty shift! Ugh...I felt awful. But I just couldn't shake it.

He tried instituting mandatory "sirs" with every sentence until the evening.

"You will not finish a sentence without a sir at either the beginning or the end. We're getting you to be respectful starting NOW."

"But but but..."

"But what?"

"But...sir?"

*I got a glare for that. Yes the answer was sir...but I wasn't supposed to be saying but."


But this didn't last long as my stubbornness took hold and I just refused to speak unless I absolutely had to. He gave up. But that just frustrated me more that he would just give up...

So I may or may not have gotten a bit worse. He went to give me some time to think about it in the bedroom.

"This is dumb"

"Oh is it? Why is that?"

"It won't work. Don't leave me here!"

Looking back I probably should have just taken the punishment as it was given but I was thinking about how bedroom time is the only punishment I ever got as a child and how it absolutely never worked. I wanted to be good and couldn't get there on my own and I knew this would be a waste of time. Arguing wasn't the way to do it though.

"Fine, you don't want to be comfortable in here with a bed? You want to be where I am? How about the dining room corner then. Head to the wall. NOW. And this isn't your only punishment."

Oh that's comforting.

Afterwords:

"Get ready."

"Get ready for what?"

"A spanking of course. You're not sorry."

"I'm sorry"

"Oh gee that was heartfelt. Over the bed, now."

HARDEST SPANKING EVER. Although he said he's spanked me harder. Either way I cried for a good half hour burying my head in his chest the whole time afterwords. In all honesty, that was more from feeling bad than anything else. I had ruined his whole day. I hurt him by distancing myself from him when he had been so sweet and patient trying to help me get out of my funk.

We went on to have a good night. We were watching the Walking Dead and this guy got the total shit beat out of him for abusing his wife. The next episode he was back at it and I stopped and questioned why on earth getting the shit beat out of him didn't make him think twice. David laughed...

"I feel like I should explain this. You're not..normal. I love that you're this way, but most people don't need something physical to let them feel forgiven. Again, I love that you're this way. Without it you would still be pouting. Tomorrow you would realize you were wrong and tell me that after work. But then feel bad and continue to pout about it. And it would be a while until we could be happy and normal again. But now look at us! I spanked you hard, you know you're completely forgiven and we move on and have a nice night. But people just aren't generally like that. I just got lucky." :)

Eh, he's got a point.

My once vanilla soon to be husband is no longer also.

Don't know how we got here but we were talking about if I died...but in a joking way. And this was his joking response.


"If you died I'd probably keep you around for a few days for sex and beatings."

"You're gross. You'd keep me to spank me and sex me up?"

"Hhaha yup."

"Oh officer I just found her like this this morning. What's that? Why's her ass all red? Well she fell on it and died of course"

"By your level of clumsiness people would believe it"

"Touche."

"So you like this lifestyle now then?"

"Always did. But now you've gone and changed me and you're stuck with  me like this. I like being HOH."

"But you said a month ago that you didn't need this and it was just for me."

"Not anymore. I'm always gonna wanna be able to smack you around." :)


I'm sooooo screwed. And loved. And safe. :)

Ash

1 comment:

  1. Ash this sounds very similar to my own situation and how my 'vanilla' partner has turned from being wary to so quickly enjoying his role and realising how important his role is.
    Mitch also like the fact that it's 'dealt' with, there and then, it's done!
    I think he too thinks (as do I for him lol!!)he is lucky enough to have found someone who wants and needs this to be the case.
    I'm enjoying my journey and enjoying reading more of yours :)
    PS: Apparently it's not blogland policy to cross comments from others posts but I've just commented on Stormys post too (although still to be approved) and read yours, I think that you put your opinion across very well and I hope I have done the same.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete